Situated in Melbourne's South-East, our client is a thriving industrial and commercial Interior Design firm with over 50 years' experience, specialising in Interior Design of retail and commercial fit-outs. Having worked with quite a number of iconic retail fit-outs such as Adidas, Peter Alexander, T2 and Glassons- our client is a creative, commercially-minded company with a clear focus on achieving the best looks and feels for their customers.
Due to the successful incoming number of projects, our client is seeking an experienced Interior Design Drafter or Interior Design Architect who appreciates that documentation and joinery details to be a crucial stage of the Interior Design process and would be available for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough technical understanding of, as well as competent ability to produce documentation work and detailed joinery plans for retail fit-outs.
- Opportunity to work with high-profile clients within the retail / commercial space
- Great culture
- Long-term career advancement opportunities into project co-ordination
- Bayside office location
- Close to public transport
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Interior Design (or equivalent)
- 3 years + experience as an Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Interior Documenter
- Previous experience working on retail and / or commercial fitout project
- Proficiency using AutoCAD is essential
- Experience using Revit and SketchUp is desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
On offer to attract strong candidates is a negotiable base salary, which will be in line with your level of fit against the key selection criteria. If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please click the "Apply" link provided or for more information, call Trisha Patacsil on 03 8691 3478 for a confidential discussion.