- Join a close-knit team of talented designers
- Growing practice; winning lots of new exciting work
- Justice / Institutional and public projects
National Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The Brisbane studio works across several project sectors including education, justice and public. The company culture has been described as supportive and inclusive and the firm has a great reputation within the industry.
A permanent position is available for an mid-level Interior Designer to work on justice, public and institutional projects. Be involved at all project stages including concept design, presentations, material selection, documentation, schedules, liaison with suppliers and consultants and work in collaboration with Architects.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working on large-scale projects within the institutional, health or justice sectors
- Revit proficiency preferred
- Proven experience at all project stages
- Ability to work well with others and within a small team environment
To apply for this position please use the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.