Situated in Melbourne's CBD, our client is a highly accomplished commercial Interior Design firm who have upheld an impressive reputation for over 40 years. With a passionate team of 10 Interior Designers and Documenters, they pride themselves on achieving for their customers a balance between aesthetics, function and affordability - not only focusing on the design of a work-space, but also carrying out the build through to the Project Management stage (which are both kept in-house). Their business model certainly showcases their passion about workspace design.
We are seeking an experienced Interior Designer (Intermediate to Senior) who will be employed in a full-time capacity and will be available to start ASAP.
To be considered for this role, the applicant ideally will have:
- At least 2 years corporate/commercial (work-space) fit-out experience
- Revit and/or AutoCAD experience
- Must be open to the possibility of being involved (where required) in either stage of the interior design process such as design, documentation, build and project management
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Benefits for the successful candidate
- CBD Location - close to shops and public transport
- Work with a fresh & contemporary interior Design Firm who are able to share your passion for bringing bland corporate spaces to life!
- Vibrant and friendly and inclusive culture
On offer to attract strong candidates is a negotiable base salary, which will be in line with your level of fit against the key selection criteria. If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please click the "Apply" link provided or for more information, call Trisha Patacsil on 03 8691 3478 for a confidential discussion.