A well-known Architecture and Design firm with offices throughout Australia and abroad. Work out of the company's Melbourne CBD based office, easily accessible via public transport, as a senior member of the Interiors Department.
The Melbourne studio works across several project types including residential apartments, mixed-use developments and retail developments. The interiors team work closely alongside the architectural teams to produce cohesive designs.
On offer is a permanent role for an experienced Interior Designer within an existing team. Responsibilities will include concept design, design development, colour and material selection, liaison with suppliers and contractors, production of documentation and site supervision. The successful Interior Designer will be confident managing projects from start to end.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture, Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- Proven experience managing projects from start to end
- Experience collaborating with architects and other design professionals
- Revit skills
- Experience working on retail and / or mixed -use and residential projects (large-scale)
- Work for a globally recognised firm on high-profile projects
- Work alongside talented Interior Designers and Architects
- Collaborative and open work environment and supportive culture
Please apply using the link provided or call 03 9908 2082 for more information.