A long-standing and highly regarded architecture firm employing 50 talented architectural and interior design professionals. Their offices are located in the city fringe and easily accessible via public transport.
A permanent position is available for an Interior Designer to join the existing interiors team consisting of up to 8 designers. Projects are varied and include residential apartments, houses, hotels, commercial and more. The interiors team work on stand alone interiors projects as well as join projects in collaboration with architects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- Ability to see projects through all project stages including concept design, presentation drawings, FF&E, interior documentation and detailing, coordination with consultants and suppliers and site supervision
- Previous experience working on either high spec residential projects or hospitality projects
- AutoCAD and / or Revit proficiency
- Opportunity to work on both stand-alone interior design projects as well as larger-scale architecturally driven developments
- Work within a small and supportive team of interior designers
- Chance to learn Revit and get ongoing Revit training
To apply for this position please use the link provided. For more information please call ph. 03 9908 2082.