A true design and build partner, they collaborate with our clients throughout the project, from concept, planning and design through to construction.
With more than 20 years’ experience delivering high-quality, high-value services, they develop clever designs that maximise space and minimise cost.
My client helps to improve business performance by designing and constructing office environments and workplaces that improve efficiencies, collaboration and communication through smart design and flawless execution.
- Perform a Project Lead role including liaising with clients, consultants and industry professionals as well as managing a team of interior designers on a day to day basis.
- Develop projects from concept to final design.
- Review and revise existing protocols and design / documentation standards.
- Represent the values of the firm at all times.
- Mid to Senior Level and Junior Designer -Min 3-5 years in commercial office fit out
- Worked for design and construct companies in the past (essential) MUST HAVE D&C experience
- Fully proficient in ArchiCAD (essential)
- Has the ability to manage fit-out projects throughout all stages of the project timeline
- Can ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Spatial Planning and preparing test fit plans for clients and marketing plans for a range of building managers
- Liaising with project managers, contractors and suppliers throughout all phases of the design process.
- Attending client and site meetings.
- Selecting FF&E to suit the client and budget.
- Preparing conceptual presentations and material boards.
- Developing design documentation and reviewing shop drawings.
- 3D modelling would be preferred too in ArchiCAD.
Please send a word copy of you CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0406 925 867 now!
Australian Citizen need only apply