Interior DesignerTurning every project into specially designed spaces to reflect our clients needs, brand and values, our business is to infuse design, quality and creativity into all of our projects.
As part of a small close knit team, who embrace the experience of creating commercial hospitality spaces from start to finish, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and execute exciting and unique projects.
Working closely with our department team leader as well as working with our in house sales, manufacturing, installation, equipment and projects divisions you are limited only by your imagination.
Not only will you be designing and creating spaces, you will be involved with each department throughout the entire construction process.
A little about you
- You will be a confident and enthusiastic person with exceptional organisational skills
- Hold a Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Minimum 3 year experience in commercial retail or hospitality design
- Strong design and documentation skills
- A confident communicator able to understand client briefs and undertake design processes
- A strong understanding of the process from concept to completion
- Visualise concepts and communicate effectively to others
- A good balance of design, and construction know how
- An amazing portfolio demonstrating talent, innovation and design skills
- Fluent in all aspects of Archicad
- Industry knowledge of materials, finishes and specifications
- Work with external industry professionals for design approvals, health applications & certification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Based in QLD - Gold Coast
Please email CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0406 925 867.