An established and highly regarded design and construct fit out firm specialising in corporate fit outs. Their office is located in Melbourne's inner north, easily accessible via public transport. Join a small, close knit team of talented designers in an initial 3 month contract position.
The position suits a mid-level Interior Designer who is confident liaising directly with clients and seeing projects through all stages from concept to completion.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- 2 plus years’ experience working on corporate fitout projects
- Experience working within a D&C firm
- AutoCAD proficient
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with clients
- Available immediately or at short notice