A long-standing Architecture and Design firm specialising in the design of high spec multi residential development. The firm is located in Melbourne inner suburbs easily accessible via public transport and close to café's, shops and restaurants.
Projects are typically high profile within the multi residential sector.
The Interiors Team consists of 5 designers and an opportunity is available for a mid-level Interior Designer to join the team.
- Work on multiple projects at different project stages.
- Take on a mentoring role within the interiors team.
- Check documentation as well as produce documentation and detailing
- Contract administration responsibilities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in the multi residential sector locally including an understanding of the Melbourne Residential property market as well as current market trends
- 5 plus years' experience as an Interior Designer locally
- Proven experience at all project stages including design, documentation and delivery
- Ability to produce interior documentation, contract administration and on site co-ordination
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite essential
- Mentoring role
- High profile multi residential projects
- Join an established and well-regarded Architecture & Design firm promoting a collaborate culture
Please use the link provided to apply for this position or contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.