- Salary package $90K + Super + Uncapped Bonus
- 2 Tier bonus, 1st Tier 15% almost guaranteed, 2nd Tier Uncapped!
- Are you an Interior Designer looking to switch to a product manufacturer?
- Represent an Iconic Australian Commercial Furniture brand as passionate about design & quality as you are!
- Work with innovative local and international brands!
- Manage existing relationships & collaborate with top design firms on exciting major projects!
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial furniture solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A $1B+ BRW top 200 company, they have 14 offices globally and consult to the likes of Westpac, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, IAG, Telstra, BHP, QANTAS etc.
As a Projects Sales Consultant (Relationship Manager) you will take ownership of a portfolio of Sydney's top Interior Design firms, managing an existing pipeline of mid to large size projects.
- Present project specific product solutions & collaborate with Interior Designers, Associates etc
- Utilise your understanding of what designers are looking for in suppliers, to build relationships based on value, design, trust
- Leverage inhouse research on emerging workplace trends and workplace strategy to enabling you to deliver cutting edge information
- Co-ordinate major project installations, with the support of an experienced Project Management team
- Key representative at industry functions parties & events, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal lucrative earnings through commissions & bonuses, and mid term progression opportunities into team management role or senior client strategy & development role
You have a passion for design & high quality, innovative products with an interest in representing a leading brand. Having worked for a commercial interior design firm or having previously represented products to Interior Designers, you understand how to add value and make their jobs easier.
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404