Insurance Lawyer - Health & Insurance
***2 Years PAE+**
**Structured mentoring plan**
**Highly Competitive Salary and excellent benefits / bonus on offer**
An opportunity exists within a national insurance firm, who predominantly deal with insurance & health, property & commercial and family law, for a Lawyer to join their Liability team.
This is a specialist, national law firm who have offices and a presence across all states of Australia. Having achieved an excellent reputation, they are recognised throughout the industry for producing high quality advice and committing to outstanding client service.
The insurance and health team has developed a healthy client base of interesting and complex matters across the last few years. Therefore, an opportunity exists for a junior lawyer to step in.
All staff are valued for their contribution and have in place flexible working, an "open door" policy and a positive and strong team environment
This opportunity is for an experienced and passionate insurance lawyer looking to further their career. You will receive guidance from a dedicated mentor under the structured mentoring program to ensure you are the forefront with every development in the industry.
With an existing caseload in situ to inherit, there is opportunity for growth and development of the team long term.
- 2-3 year PQE insurance lawyer with a good reputation
- A lawyer with experience in liability law would be advantageous
- Is technically adept across a range of matters including complex / international property & parenting issues.
- Has good relationships with clients and client referrers to continue the growth of the department.
- A self-motivated and mature attitude to self-management and client management.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate to integrate with the broader firm.
In return the firm are able to offer a highly competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Rachel Kidd at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0423 667 274 or email to email@example.com. Your CV will be held in strictest confidence and not circulated without written consent.