Insurance Lawyer - Perth CBD
***2 Years PAE+**
**Highly regarded national law firm**
**Highly Competitive Salary and excellent benefits / bonus on offer**
This award-winning firm fosters an innovative and progressive environment. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional client service, with offices spanning nationally. Located in beautiful, central CBD offices, this firm offer a wealth of support and resources, including a learning & development program, health & wellbeing initiatives and flexible working.
This opportunity is for an experienced insurance lawyer to join the growing team, working alongside a highly regarded partner.
The matters the team work across are Workers Compensation, Liability and Personal Injury with a broad sector of clients i.e. major insurers, underwriters and self-insured corporations. The national insurance team work together to produce the best service to clients and pride themselves on working on some of the most complex and technically challenging claims in Australia.
With an existing caseload in situ to inherit, there is opportunity for growth and development of the team long term. In combination with this, they are seeking a lawyer who can continue to develop the client base and reputation of the firm.
- Insurance lawyer with at least 2 years' experience
- Able to build on good relationships with clients and client referrers to continue the growth of the department.
- Management / Supervisory experience would be advantageous as you will be have access to junior level support
- A self-motivated and mature attitude to self-management and client management.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate to integrate with the broader firm.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Rachel Kidd at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0423 667 274 or email to email@example.com. Your CV will be held in strictest confidence and not circulated without written consent.