A reputable insurance repair builder has an opportunity for a motivated Estimator Estimator to join their friendly Port Melbourne, VIC based team.
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Vibrant team environment
- Fully maintained vehicle provided
We are medium sized insurance repair builder, established in construction and insurance repairs across Victoria and Queensland.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship, our professionalism and our transparency.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing damage to insured properties, estimating repairs and preparing scope of works.
On the road position focusing on BAU claims.
- Must have Estimating experience within insurance repair building
- Excellent understanding of the insurance repair building industry
- Strong existing relationships with loss adjusters and insurance companies advantageous
- Comfortable working to KPIs in a fast paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and build rapport
- Must be computer competent
- Proven longevity in roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines & KPI
- Strong customer service skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org