A reputable insurance repair builder has an opportunity for a motivated Estimator Estimator to join our friendly Sydney based team.
- Family friendly & fun working culture
- Generous salary based on experience
- Room to grow in the role
We are a family run insurance repair builder, established for over 15 years in construction and insurance repairs across Sydney and Queensland, and soon to be commencing our Melbourne operations.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship, our professionalism and our transparency.
After undergoing substantial growth in the past few years, we have since moved into a more corporate structure, while still maintaining with our family friendly vibe and fun working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assessing damage to insured properties, estimating repairs and preparing scope of works.
This is a Sydney based role, however during a major event, there may be some interstate travel involved. This also applies to weekend work, however we try to promote work-life balance as much as possible.
On the road position focusing on BAU claims.
- Must have Estimating experience within insurance repair building
- Excellent understanding of the insurance repair building industry
- Strong existing relationships with loss adjusters and insurance companies advantageous
- Ability to problem solve and build rapport
- Computer competent
- Proven longevity in roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong customer service skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org