- Salary range $85K - $110K(Dependant on Experience)+ Super+ Phone + Laptop/Tablet + away expenses + bonuses
- Exciting role supervising natural disaster Insurance Building repairs events all over Australia!
- Company is rapidly expanding along the East Coast!
- First to market technology & systems to make your job easier!
- Full training + professional development & cross team work in down times!
- Secure, long term permanent role with opportunities for progression!
Our client is disrupting the Insurance Building world. With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, they have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner. With servant leadership at the heart of their people based culture, their team have opportunities for career growth & progression + contribution both in the business, and in the community, through social & charity initiatives.
Now expanding rapidly across Eastern Australia, they are looking for customer focused, Building Supervisor professionals to join their growing FIFO Natural Disaster Event team.
- Assessing, estimating, scheduling & supervising Insurance repairs in multiple locations
- Flying into recently weather effected (flood, fire, storm, cyclone) communities to get them back on their feet
- Engaging quality trades to carry out works and ensuring quality of work & building code
- Communicating with home owners, trades, insurance companies & internal teams
- Utilising leading technology and systems to maximise your time
- Experience supervising building, repair or renovation works with a carpentry trade background
- Have one of the following; Builders Supervisor Licence OR Builders Licence OR Completed Cert 4 Building & Construction
- High level of organisation
- Strong focus on customer service, with ability to keep calm in high emotion situations
- Comfortable using technology & systems, and experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Insurance experience definitely not essential but may be advantageous
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email email@example.com.