- Highly competitive salary + company vehicle + phone + laptop!
- Join a growing national leader in Insurance Building & Repair, with has strong ethics, cares about their people & gives opportunities for growth!
- Be part of a great team culture and contribute to the Canberra region growth!
- Work on a diverse mix of large projects!
- Use your Building Supervisor skills to get people & businesses back on their feet.
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in large, highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working of behalf of the biggest insurers.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Canberra team as a Major Loss Building Supervisor, managing commercial & strata insurance repair projects.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across Strata & Commercial
- Develop schedules to ensure completion within Insurers policies
- Liaising with property owners to communicate works, variations, progress
- Engaging & managing trades including QA, safety, schedules & costs
- Communicating, updating and submission of documentation with Insurers
- Internal systems maintenance and coordinating internal team and resources
- Working with the management and estimators to win major projects
- Site Supervising / Trade Supervising experience
- Insurance experience highly desirable, however commercial or residential building experience considered
- Trade background ie carpentry or other preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.