- Salary up to $110K(Dependant on Experience)+ Super+ Car Phone + Laptop/Tablet
- Join a company rapidly expanding throughout NSW & nationally!
- Ditch the long hours & work smarter with fast, efficient, easy to use systems!
- Be fully equipped with comprehensive training + professional development!
- Secure, long term permanent role in Ballina Byron with opportunities for progression!
Our client is disrupting the Insurance Building world. With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, they have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner.
With servant leadership at the heart of their people based culture, their team have opportunities for career growth & progression + contribution both in the business, and in the community, through social & charity initiatives.
Now expanding rapidly throughout NSW, they are looking for a customer focused, Building Supervisor Estimator in Ballina Byron to join their growing NSW operation.
- Assessing & estimating, scheduling & supervising Insurance repairs in Sydney
- Engaging quality trades to carry out works and ensuring quality of work & building code
- Ensuring WHS, QA and building codes across projects
- Submitting variations, progress claims & ensuring works progress to schedule
- Providing a high level of customer service to effected home owners
- Communicating with and developing relationships with Insurance companies representatives
- Experience supervising or estimating / pricing building, repair or renovation works
- Trade background highly advantageous
- Strong focus on customer service
- Comfortable using technology & systems
- Insurance experience definitely not essential but may be advantageous
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email email@example.com.