- Salary up to $90K (Including Super) + Car + Phone + Laptop/Tablet
- Company is rapidly expanding!
- Advanced technology & systems to make your job easier!
- Secure, long term permanent role, based in Mackay!
With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, our client have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner. With great leadership at the heart of their people based culture, their team have opportunities for career growth & progression + contribution both in the business and in the community, through social & charity initiatives.
Now expanding rapidly, they are looking for a customer-focused, Building Supervisor to join their Mackay team.
- Assessing, estimating, scheduling & supervising Insurance repairs
- Dealing with a wide range of damage including water, flood, fire, storm
- Engaging quality trades to carry out works and ensuring quality of work & building to code
- Communicating with home-owners, trades, insurance companies & internal teams
- Utilising leading technology and systems to maximise your time & work smarter
- Strong supervising residential building, renovation, repair works with a carpentry trade background
- Have either a Supervisor Licence, Builders Licence OR completed Cert4 in Building
- High level of organisation
- Strong focus on customer service, with ability to keep calm in high emotion situations
- Comfortable using technology & systems, and experience using Microsoft Office suite
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email email@example.com.