- Salary range $75K-$100K (Dependant on Experience) + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop/Tablet
- Company is rapidly expanding!
- Advanced technology & systems to make your job easier!
- Secure, long term permanent role!
With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, our client have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner. With great leadership at the heart of their people based culture, their team have opportunities for career growth & progression + contribution both in the business and in the community, through social & charity initiatives.
Now expanding rapidly, they are looking for a customer focused, Building Supervisor to join their Bundaberg team.
- Assessing, estimating, scheduling & supervising Insurance repairs
- Dealing with a wide range of damage including water, flood, fire, storm
- Engaging quality trades to carry out works and ensuring quality of work & building to code
- Communicating with home-owners, trades, insurance companies & internal teams
- Utilising leading technology and systems to maximise your time & work smarter
- Strong residential building, renovation, repair experience with a carpentry trade background
- Experience supervising building, repair or renovation works
- Have one of the following; Builders Supervisor Licence OR Builders Licence OR Completed Cert 4 Building & Construction
- High level of organisation
- Strong focus on customer service, with ability to keep calm in high emotion situations
- Comfortable using technology & systems, and experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Insurance experience, definitely not essential but may be advantageous
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.