- Salary up to $120K (Dependant on Experience), Super, Car, Phone, Laptop/Tablet
- Join an award winning, rapidly growing company with great people?
- Work smarter with advanced technology to make your job easier!
- Feel secure with a long term permanent role, based in Sydney
With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, our client have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner.
With great leadership at the heart of their people based culture, their team have opportunities for career growth & progression + contribution both in the business and in the community, through social & charity initiatives.
Now expanding rapidly, they are looking for a customer-focused, Insurance Building Project Manager to join their Sydney team.
- Scheduling & supervising Insurance repairs
- Dealing with a wide range of damage including water, flood, fire, storm
- Engaging & procuring quality trades to carry out works
- Ensuring quality of work & building to code
- Communicating with home-owners, trades, insurance representatives
- Utilising leading technology and systems to work smarter
- Either a Trade qualified professional, carpenter, plumber etc OR
- Insurance Building Supervisor experience NOT REQUIRED
- Customer service focused, with a high level of organisation & professionalism
- Able to learn new systems and technology
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.