Inside Sales Representative
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a Global, Multi-Billion Dollar Organisation. They are one of the worlds largest Transport and Logistics companies, present in over 200 countries and are a globally recognized brand.
They provide domestic, national and international services via all verticals of freight and fleet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Inside Sales Representative you will be mainly focusing on generating new business with existing clients across all industries and providing customer support. This is an active role where you be growing the existing client base and gathering leads for the field sales represetnatives. You will be a part of a thriving team and be rewarded highly.
- Generate new business from exisitng clients
- Maintain and develop client relatinships
- Generate and qualify new leads for field sales representatives
- Actively seek new clients
- Sell your services as a solution to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years sales experience
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Degree qualified
As a Global Organisation, my client recognises talent and skill. This is a career opportunity to advance within the company after 1-2 years from a Internal Sales Representative into an Field Sales Representative. A perfect chance for career advancement and development.
- Be a part of a Global Brand
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
- $57,000 Base + Super + Commissions
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Anthea Lidis directly on firstname.lastname@example.org