Denovo are currently working with one of the largest Freight Forwarders in the world to help find and secure an experience Import operator for their Brisbane office.
The successful applicant must have:
- 2-3 years industry experience in import freight (air and or sea)
- Have completed relevant certificate qualifications.
- Good communication, customer service and numeracy (monetary and weights) skills
- An ability to plan and coordinate to deliver desired outcomes within strict timeframes is a must
- Experience using CargowiseOne is essential
The position is responsible for arranging and directing the transportation and shipment of products by compiling, completing and verifying the necessary paperwork in according with company policy and procedure and government requirements
The package on offer for this role is $60K + Super – CARGOWISEONE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Day to day duties include:
- Communicate (verbal and written) with customers, suppliers and other team members to obtain information or communicate issues.
- Ability to problem solve issues relating to information recorded on documents, calculations of costings and load size.
- Ability to plan and prioritize shipments according to specific requirements and deadlines.
- Implement process improvements
- Establish strong customer service relationship with customers.
- Ability to liaise with other Departments network and service providers to obtain information and or action issues.
- Complete and update system milestones
- Enter data into CW1 database and ensure job notes are recorded
- Ensure accuracy of recorded data in a time efficient manner.
- Follow operational/customer service processes at all times
- Enforce OHS and Environment Policy and Procedures.
- Work with due care and consideration to safeguard own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Report incidents/accidents/near misses/hazards.
- Use equipment (including personal protection equipment) according to use and procedures ensuring that it is maintained in proper order.
- Enforce Environment Policy and Procedures.
- Work with due care and consideration to reduce waste and limit impact on the environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send an up to date resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD FORMAT or call on 02 9126 8403