A large contractor who specialises in all aspects of HVAC / Refrigeration including Design, Engineering and Manufacturing along the Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors as well as some major Government projects. They are currently seeking an experienced Electrical / Mechanical Engineer with experience in HVAC Control Systems to join their team based in Melbourne.
You must have experience in HVAC Control Systems and be willing to assist with control board wiring systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Electrical / HVAC Engineering
- Solid experience with HVAC Control Systems and Control Board Wiring
- Experience working HVAC Tier 1 & 2 contractors or Consultancies
- Solid experience in Design stages across all HVAC Systems
- Engineering degree / qualifications in Electrical / Mechanical
- CAD or Revit experience at a high level
- Experience coordinating Commissioning, QA and QC of the project
- Australia experience and full working rights are essential
If you’re interested in applying then please forward your updated resume (in MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.