What's in it for you?
- A healthy work / life balance
- Excellent salary + super
- Company vehicle / allowance
- Opportunity to work for a well established contractor within the HVAC industry
- Chance to work with some Tier 1 and Tier 2 Builders
You MUST have;
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Service Technician in the HVAC industry (post apprenticeship)
- Ability to manage a small team and co-ordinate other subcontractors preferred
- HVAC / Refrigeration degree or relevant qualification
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential
- Full Drivers licence.
- ARCtick licence
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team and Autonomously
- Must be well presented
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.