HVAC Project ManagerA large contractor who specialises in all aspects of HVAC / Mechanical along the Commercial, Retail and major residential scene. they have recently added to their project list across ACT and are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to run these newly awarded projects.
This may also be a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager who has had exposure to Project Management to step up and run these projects full time.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary + super
- Exposure to major projects of value up to $30M
- Opportunity to work with some Tier 1 & Tier 2 Builders
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager or performing Project Management duties within the HVAC industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HVAC industry
- Experience managing projects of value up to $30M
- Ability to oversee numerous projects at any given time
- Experience in running projects from cradle to grave
- Experience in dealing with large building contractors
- Construction Management / HVAC degree preferred
- Ability to work both autonomously and/or as a team
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Australian experience and full working rights are Essential
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.