Denovo recruitment are currently representing a reputable HVAC engineering business in their search for an experienced HVAC commissioning technician, with ample experience in Air and Water balancing. Our client focus on Preventative maintenance, repair (or replacement) and technical commissioning of equipment, DDC controls, electrical controls, pumps, refrigeration, central plant and air conditioning equipment
Position and Responsibilities
Your position of a Mechanical Services Commissioning Technician reports directly to your nominated Supervisor or Team Leader. Your prime responsibility will be to implement and perform all commissioning tasks including equipment start ups, comply with safety standards, and assist other Staff members.
These tasks also include:
- Complete required start up and commissioning tasks in a safe and timely manner as directed.
- Identify problems and issues on site.
- Be responsible for instrumentation and equipment in your possession to complete the required tasks.
- Liaise with customers, clients, on site teams and head contractors.
- Liaise with all relevant sub contractors of the business and other sub contracts of the head contractor.
- Perform other duties as required and/or directed by MD/Construction Manager/Project Manager.
Our client encourages personal development and will provide the opportunity for further training in specific areas and opportunities for advancement within as well as an above market salary.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an up to date resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.