We are seeking a hardworking, reliable and friendly Housekeeper to join a family for a private residence in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This position requires a candidate that is trustworthy, has prior experience and able to support a busy household with domestic duties.
The successful applicant will be available on a basis of 5 days a week for 7 hours per day.
To be effective in this role you will possess:
- Excellent housekeeping experience
- Experience in a 4-5-star luxury hotel/ resort and/or private house
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to iron, clean, polish, vacuum & mop
- Be able to cook
- Driver’s license
- Be professional and take immaculate pride in the presentation of your work and self.
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Be of a naturally happy and warm personality with integrity and discretion
- Be self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- National police check
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- General cleaning
- Laundry and ironing - carrying out with care all laundry and ironing, with a sound knowledge of fabrics and how to care for them.
- Running errands and assisting with grocery shopping as directed
- Spring cleaning and managing all wardrobes, linen press, cupboards, pantry etc. on a regular basis
- Any other tasks required for the day-to-day running of the household as required
- Identifying any maintenance issues and reporting back to the owners