Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Brisbane who are seeking a Hire Coordinator to join their busy team.
As a Hire Coordinator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and support to a wide range of stakeholders and internal staff, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and hold excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of all rentals equipment hires and internal procedures within hire administrative duties.
- Efficient management of on-hire and off-hire procedures
- Responsible for stock levels, ensuring rental machinery is available and ready for hire and transport and conducting regular stocktakes.
- Organise and authorise transport of all equipment.
- Invoicing and running reports: transport, rental availability, costings etc.
- Coordination of workshop priorities with the workshop supervisor to meet internal and external requirements
- Liaising with sales representatives for upcoming equipment needs
- Continuous review of transportation strategies and solutions
- Building on client base for rental equipment
- Improvement plans and strategies to continue to grow existing client base
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and stakeholder business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.