- Join an environmentally & socially ethical global flooring products innovator focused on the development of its people
- Lead the end client engagement & specification strategy in the Education sector!
- Follow a clear path to a national sector & people leadership role!
- Be secure in a company who experienced year on year growth throughout COVID!
- Salary pkg $155K (incl almost guaranteed bonus, car, super) + Phone + Laptop etc
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of sustainable commercial flooring systems, operating in over 100 countries. With accreditations for environmental, quality & product stewardship, they have a commitment to growth through sustainable, responsible & ethical business practices. With stated values that encourages their people to act with inspiration, respect, care & to push the boundaries; innovation, growth and opportunities are never in short supply.
As a Project Account Manager you will diverse industries with a focus on the Education sector. Gaining a thorough understanding of industry structure, key players, drivers & influences will enable you to present value added solutions & ultimately improve market share.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager & working closely to rollout the NSW Projects strategy with a focus on Education
- Tender for supply contracts directly with Public & Private Schools, Universities, other tertiary institutions & external facility managers
- Develop new and maintain existing strategic relationships with industry bodies
- Gain major project specifications with leading architect & design firms
- Maintain specifications with building & construction firms & key flooring contractors
- Identify opportunities for development of new products and local introduction of existing international products
- Success in this role will enable progression into a people leadership &/or national segment role
- Strong background in selling into the commercial projects market
- Experience gaining & following project specifications through to sale, including-end user groups
- Experience dealing directly with the Education sector will be advantageous
- The ability to tailor information and communication to varied audiences is essential
On offer is a recognised global brand, opportunities for further growth, a highly experienced and engaged senior management team and a strategic & challenging role.
How to Apply
To apply to this or other sales or construction opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.