A global leader in sustainable manufacturing are looking to add a Safety professional to their team based in Western Sydney. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career in Health, Safety and Sustainability at a company who have a genuine focus on HSE from exec level down.
Reporting into a friendly and approachable National Safety Manager, the ideal candidate will be confident in implementing strategic projects across Safety, Environment, Training, and Compliance in a role with real responsibility.
- Supporting the instillation of a new production production line
- Managing risk records
- Responsible for auditing across two sites in West Sydney
- Conducting incident investigations, site inspections and risk assessments
- Completing monthly reports
- Work closely with key stakeholders, providing regular update
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary Degree OR Diploma in Health & Safety
- Experience in the management and implementation of ISO 14001 Standard
- experience as a safety professional within manufacturing including a fast paced production line
- Experience in a role that includes Sustainability a benefit
Competitive salary package, flexibility around hours & working week, career progression opportunities in a global organisation.
The role is initially around 24-30 hours per week, however this is likely to increase and there is opportunity to expand role and responsibilities within a global organisation
Please apply via the link below or send your resume in word format direct to firstname.lastname@example.org