An award-winning tier 1 contractor with over 50 years of experience across NSW. they are looking for an experienced WHS officer looking after around 2/3 projects across the West and Northwest of Sydney.
This builder has been operating for over 50 years and has expanded to over 400 people in that time. It is known for its prestigious and forward-thinking projects.
- Assist in the preparation of health and safety plans
- Ensure legislation is adhered to
- Consult supervisors on-site regarding WHS
- Ensure the safe operation of all site activities
- Conduct reviews and safety audits
- Strong understanding of the latest OH&S legislation
- Minimum Cert IV in OH&S
- Experience in a WHS role working on residential homes is an advantage
- 3+ years of WHS experience in construction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadline
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0423822757 or email a word copy of your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!