An award-winning tier 1 builder with over 50 years of experience across NSW. they are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator to manage the HSE of a large site post-construction in Sydney CBD.
This builder has been operating for over 50 years and has expanded to over 400 people in that time. They are known nationally as one of Australia's most prolific builders, and offer fantastic career opportunities for internal staff.
- Assist in the preparation of health and safety plans
- Effectively manage on-site facilities
- Ensure legislation is adhered to
- Consult supervisors on-site regarding WHS
- Ensure the safe operation of all site activities
- Conduct reviews and safety audits
- Strong understanding of the latest OH&S legislation
- Formal qualification in OH&S required
- Experience in a WHS role with facilities management knowledge and understanding
- 3+ years of WHS experience in construction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0413 914 059 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.