An award-winning tier 1 contractor with over 50 years of experience across NSW. they are looking for an experienced WHS Coordinator to develop and audit HSE systems within a live mixed-use building located in central Sydney CBD.
This builder has been operating for over 50 years and has expanded to over 400 people in that time. It is known for its prestigious and forward-thinking projects.
This position will be offered on a 12-month contract with the potential to move into permanent, focusing heavily on OHS auditing and system development, post-construction.
- Assist in the development and preparation of health and safety systems and plans.
- Ensure legislation is adhered to.
- Consult supervisors on-site regarding WHS.
- Ensure the safe operation of all site activities.
- Conduct reviews and safety audits.
- Strong understanding of the latest OH&S legislation
- Extensive lead auditor experience.
- OH&S auditor course ISO 45001 would be held in high regard
- Formal qualification in OH&S required
- Experience in a WHS role with facilities management knowledge and understanding
- 4+ years of WHS experience with demonstrable experience in facilities management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0413 914 059 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.