- Enjoy Driving the Sales Team in a passionate, rewarding and supportive environment with a leading FMCG/liquor distributor.
- Very competitive base salary + Super + Bonus
- Incredible culture, purchasable annual leave, open fridge policy, national and international tastings
- Consistent expansion and strong progression scheme
Do you have a passion for sales and liquor? Your role is to Head up our client's supply and distribution services to corporate customers in Sydney
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG/liquor distribution industry, specialising its services in the CBD. They are an Australian owned company who are going through a current expansion and need a sales guru to drive and focus this expansion through the sales side.
They have an incredible vision for the future of the company and they really live and breathe the food and alcohol industry.
Reporting in to the Managing Director, the role of this Head of Sales is to manage a team of high performing sales champions, drive strategy, maintain and build key relationships and maintain the collective team mentality and culture of this market leader.
- Maintain and develop key accounts and relationships
- Drive and focus the sales team to achieve strategic growth goals
- Develop insight driven sales strategies by channel & customer
- Build, develop and inspire the sales team
- Maintain the fun, dynamic and collaborative team culture and family mentality
- Hands on, lead from the front type of sales mentality
- A proven track record in B2B sales, corporate connections and managing teams.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- Flexible, agile and confident
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships.
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + and bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.