- Enjoy Driving the Sales Team in a passionate, rewarding and supportive environment with a leading company in the FMCG industry.
- Very competitive base salary + Super + Bonus
- Incredible culture, purchasable annual leave, open fridge policy
- Improving and expanding year on year
Exclusive to Denovo, this company is a market leader in the FMCG industry, specialising its services in the CBD. They are an Australian owned company who are going through a current expansion and need a sales guru to drive and focus this expansion through the sales side.
They have an incredible vision for the future of the company and they really live and breathe the food and alcohol industry.
Reporting in to the Managing Director, the role of this Head of Sales is to manage a team of high performing sales champions, drive strategy, maintain and build key relationships and maintain the collective team mentality and culture of this market leader.
- Maintain and develop key accounts and relationships
- Drive and focus the sales team to achieve strategic growth goals
- Set KPI's and Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly targets and drive team to succeed them
- Develop insight driven sales strategies by channel & customer
- Build, develop and inspire the sales team whilst maintaining the fun, dynamic and collaborative team culture and mentality
- Hands on, lead from the front type of sales mentality
- Recruited, Trained and Managed a sales team, with at least 5 direct reports
- A proven track record in B2B sales, corporate connections and managing teams.
- A genuine love and understanding of the science behind sales
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- Flexible, agile and confident with the natural ability to build relationships
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + and bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.