One of Australia's leading players in the signage & installation industry. Established for the last 20+ years, this organisation prides itself on service and quality products delivered to the market.
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading Signage organisation's. Providing services for some of the biggest & highest profile business's in the country across stadium's, corporate, fashion, consumer, automotive & the retail industry. With recent growth they are now seeking a Head of Project Manager to join the team here in Melbourne.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of project management team
- Establishing & Maintaining strong relationships with clients within various markets
- Organise scheduling and meet installation timeframes nationally
- Gaining a thorough understanding of clients' needs and requirements
- Motivating the existing Project Managers'
- Attending and representing in networking events across Victoria & Australia
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Must have previous management experience
- Worked as a Project Manager in past experience
- Preferably worked within the signage, fitout, installation or creative industry ales approach
- Strong work ethic and customer solution sales approach
- Able to work autonomously & motivate team
- $100,000 - $110,000 base (Dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Commissions & Bonus scheme
If this opportunity sounds like it may be of interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please contact me on 03 9908 2085