A Head of Business Development opportunity is currently available and will be based out of the company’s Sydney office. This role will oversee the Sales Team which consists of 3 BDM’s and a Sales Executive. This is a hands-on role the successful candidate will lead from the front.
Essential qualifications and skills for this role includes the following:
- Civil Engineering Degree (Essential)
- Demonstrated technical experience in civil infrastructure
- Previous experience managing a national sales team (preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years’ plus experience working either in a technical business development role or a client facing role for a major civil infrastructure company.
- Demonstrate a solid network of industry contacts that has been acquired and skills to be able to acquire new clients
- A track record in complex solution selling in a B2B environment
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality, results driven and customer focused
- You will be a self-starter and motivated by establishing contacts
- Manage a team that consists of 3 experienced BDM’s and a Sales Executive
- Develop and execute sales business strategies and plans for the team ensuring agreed financial and non financial objectives are met
- Grow revenue in designated sectors and product ranges to the agreed targets
- Accountable for business development P&L and forecasts
- Proactively review current market intelligence together with CRM business analytics to underpin the company strategy
To apply for this position please use the link provided. Alternatively contact Melissa Thomas via email@example.com.