Gymnastics Centre Manager
- Management of a range of systems and processes to ensure that the centre runs smoothly.
- Lead by example by adopting a hands-on coaching role and filling in when required;
- Manage the financial performance of the centre and adhere to budget to achieve financial goals and targets.
Nationally recognised institution that empowers young people and delivers provision throughout the country. The company is integral to the communities they are based in and it is well sought after to work with and for.
The Centre manager position is a management and leadership role for all aspects of the Centre. Operations including admin, customer service, enrolments, programming, and risk management. This role also incorporates coaching gymnastics when required as well as ensuring coaches deliver best practice. The provision of high-quality customer service to achieve planned outcomes and targets is essential. This will include supervision of staff, programs and procedures.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, leisure / sports management or a related field;
- Kinder gym / General Gymnastics coaching qualification, or industry equivalent (advanced silver accreditation desirable);
- Current Blue Card (working with children check) or ability to obtain same;
- Current Apply First Aid and CPR Certificates
- 60 - 70K Base (dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to Grow and progress within the business
- Opportunity to gain new qualifications
To apply to this role please click "Apply Now" or alternatively send your CV (word doc) to email@example.com