- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- GTM strategy, Product marketing, SME adoption
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $160-200k + super
What Will You Do?
Sitting within their Go To Market team, this 12-month contract will see you shape the marketing strategy and activity behind how their core products and new innovations are delivered and adopted by their SME & Franchise client base. The role in a nutshell:
- Take ownership of subscriber growth and revenue targets for the group
- Overall responsibility for customer experience, pricing, insights, and market messaging
- Lead a Marketing team that lives and breathes innovative tech
- Close collaboration with internal design teams
- Help to develop cross-functional capability to access new customer markets
What Do You Need?
- ESSENTIAL: Marketing leadership within a tech / software environment
- ESSENTIAL: Responsibility for GTM strategies and product adoption
- PREFERRED: Marketing to the SME market
- Passion for innovative software
- Wellness programs – free gym, massages, personal training
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link and all successful applicants will be contacted directly. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org