Grid Connect Manager - Renewable EnergyOn the hunt for an experienced Grid Connection specialist to join the team on a permanent basis for a global Renewable Energy brand.
- You will be responsible for supporting the PM's and project Leaders during execution of power plant projects
- Supporting and cooperation with Engineering & Construction Units during execution phase of Renewable Projects for authorization and permits for grid connection, applying project management best practices.
- Provide reports to monitor and control the activities related to grid connection of different projects
- Ensure detailed and complete knowledge of local legislation and regulations in terms of grid connection, in order to produce guidelines and tools for planning, organizing, executing and controlling the related project activities.
- Support Project Teams performing risk analysis and defining preventive/corrective actions to be taken with reference to grid connection, in order to keep the projects on schedule.
- Provide technical support to Business Development in interconnections, feasibility studies, costs, etc. for proposed projects and assist in filing grid connection applications.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in management of projects in Engineering or Construction
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, manage, and interact effectively with multidisciplinary and multinational teams as well as electrical power utilities, consulting engineers and vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of PM tools such as typical Gantt chart, risk assessment, responsibility matrix
- Familiarity with AEMO and Distribution/Transmission Owner structure
- Experience in interconnection application
- Experience in medium and high voltage engineering connection works
- , Facilities, Fault, Loss, Relay Coordination, and others
- Knowledgeable of software for Grid Interconnection Studies; System Impact, Facilities, Fault, Loss, Relay Coordination, and others
- Knowledgeable of Grid Interconnection Studies; System Impact
- Bachelor’s degree qualification preferably in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering disciplines