Graphic Designer - Mandarin Speaking
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Designer for our client based in Sydney CBD. Our client utilizes its local knowledge, expertise and experience within Australia's well- established financial industry, to provide key financial products and services. They have specialized in foreign exchange, funds management and property development.
About this role:
This is an in-house position and you will be expected to attend meetings and briefings with team mates and internal stakeholders, take ownership of your ideas and your deliverables and produce high quality work whilst being a brand champion.
You will also be working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on a real estate development brochures/flyer, website transformation project, finalising page designs, photography, iconography/animations, and web layouts.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be a great team player and collaborator across all streams and will work with teams to develop an array of design assets such as posters, infographics, teacher's guides, lesson plans, campaign and event materials and more.
You will be able to interpret and implement the Senior Marketing Manager's vision across a broad range of initiatives ranging across digital, web, social and print with:
* 5+ years strong experience in digital and print, ideally in real estate
* Demonstrated experienced delivering an array of high quality digital and print assets
* Experience working within established brand guidelines
* Strong ability to accurately estimate the time required to complete work
* Finished art/layout skills
Highly proficient in the Adobe suite
* Experience working within a web or digital team
* Understanding of accessibility principals
* Experience with data visualization and infographics
* Video and animation experience would be highly valued
* Fluent in Mandarin will be highly desirable
If it sounds like you, please reach Aili (+61)0432368342 or send your most udpated cv to Aili@denovo.com.au.