Architectural Graduate / ArchitectCOMPANY
A highly regarded and nationally recognised Architecture practice working across several project sectors. A position is available within their small Brisbane based studio working on education projects.
On offer is an initial 6 month fixed term position (potential for ongoing employment) to start ASAP. This position suits an experienced Architectural Graduate or recently Registered Australian Architect to work on education projects from design stage onward.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Architecture degree (Registration highly regarded but not essential)
- Previous experience working on education projects highly regarded; alternatively experience working across different project sectors
- High proficiency using Revit
- Ability to work on all project stages including design development, town planning and documentation
- Willingness to commit to a 6 month fixed term position
- Work for an award winning Architecture firm
- Small collaborative team of architectural professionals
- Immediate start