- Growing practice; winning lots of new exciting work
- Multi-disciplinary practice - education, public, community and justice
- Amazing culture
National Architecture firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The Brisbane studio works across several project sectors including education, community, justice and public. The company culture has been described as supportive and inclusive and the firm has a great reputation within the industry.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Graduate Architect to join the team. Responsibilities will include working across all project stages including concept design, design developments, planning approval, tender documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and site work.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- 3 to 5 years post grad experience
- Previous experience working on projects within the education, community or public sectors will be highly regarded
- Revit proficiency
To apply for this position please use the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.