Join an Architecture and Interior Design firm established for 30 years with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The firm works across several sectors including hospitality, education, community and more. The position is based within the firm's Melbourne studio located in Richmond.
A permanent position is available for a Graduate Architect to perform a documentation role. Work on hospitality projects including clubs, RSL's, bars and more.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Architecture
- 3+ years' local experience
- Design and presentation skills
- A collaborative approach to work, management and team engagements
- Proficient in the use of REVIT
- Hospitality and/or Education Project Experience (highly desirable)
- Strong detailing skills (highly desirable)
- Amazing opportunity to work within a growing and energetic architecture practice
- Work in an approachable, collaborative and friendly architecture studio
- Work alongside talented and passionate design professionals
Please use the links provided to apply for this position. For additional information please call ph. 03 9908 2082.