A busy Architecture practice located in Melbourne's inner east working across several project sectors including Senior Living, Commercial, Education, Mixed-Use and more.
A permanent position is available for a Graduate of Architecture to join the team. The focus will initially be on the front end of projects but you will be exposed to all project sectors.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- 3 to 4 years post grad experience as a Graduate Architect
- Proficiency using 2D AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Eagerness to establish a long-tern career with a very busy architecture firm that promotes from within and supports their staff