Denovo recruitment are currently representing a National Tier 1 builder who require an experienced Foreman for a 6 month fixed term contract focusing on a $20M Educational project based in Sydney Metro region. There will be opportunities for continuing contract past the 6 months on further education, commercial, health and industrial projects.
Our client has seen substantial growth over the last two years and is continually expanding their diverse portfolio of projects by securing the industries best into key leadership and management positions.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regard to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
To be successful
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on medium to high rise projects in Sydney
Benefits of the role
- Exceptional hourly rate
- Future scope of works
- Continual back office and on site support
- Potential full time opportunities
- Team building days
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.