My client is a commercial gardening company that has been a trusted business for 18 years, with repeat business on the maintenance of the beautiful landscapes service they provide.
You will be maintaining and creating beautiful gardens and landscapes to the highest standard on a variety of commercial projects.
- You must have your Cert 3 in Parks and Gardens or Landscaping.
- A horticultural background would be a bonus but not a necessity.
- Previous experience is a must, a minimum of 3-5 years.
- The location will be North West or South East, you will be working on a variety of projects over the course of your employment, you will not be limited to the same job month to month.
- You will be given work benefits for time served and flexibility.
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and willing to learn and be apart of a team/family culture.
- No qualifications needed just time served with this type of role, just previous experience of maintaining landscapes / grounds .
- A farming background would be a bonus as this will help you with your daily scope of works.
- Experience with relevant machinery, mowers, tractors etc.
- Able to complete the maintenance of this machinery.
This really is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is working on the same garden/landscape month to month doing only maintenance, you will be given various projects to work on.
Please do apply within or feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat on 0498016335.
I look forward to discussing your new role with you!