They are in a beautiful, modern, and tech-savvy private office with public transport at their front door and free all-day parking within walking distance. Their clients are from various industries, some being with the firm since the beginning.
Due to recent growth, they have an opportunity for someone who has just completed or be near completion of their CA / CPA and is looking for a firm that can provide a clear career pathway with a firm that provides exciting work in a fun environment.
To be considered you will have:
- CA / CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Experience with large clients and complex tax issues
- Reviewing work of junior staff highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Have a minimum of 4 years 'experience with a local and reputable accounting firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Long-Term career opportunity, pathway to Management
- Training and on-going professional development
- Fun, social, and safe working environment
- Beautiful modern office with break out areas
- Barista coffee machine with unlimited coffee!
- Public transport at the front door
Our client takes a lot of pride with investing into their staff’s training and professional development. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work closer to home whilst still being exposed to the type of clientele and training you would expect from a large city firm.
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working right in Australia.