They are in a beautiful, modern, and tech-savvy private office with public transport at their front door and free all-day parking within walking distance. Their clients are from various industries, some being with the firm since the beginning.
Due to recent growth and an influx of work coming in, they have an opportunity for someone who has just completed or be near completion of their CA / CPA studies and is looking for a firm that can provide career pathway's and exposure to big complex groups.
Working with a supportive and successful manager, your role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts and SMSF
- Compliance with payroll tax, workcover and superannuation guarantee
- Business Structuring
- Assistance with clients compliance requirements including lodgement of returns with statutory authorities including ASIC, SRO and Work Cover Authority
- BAS / IAS & FBT returns
To be considered you will have:
- CA / CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Experience with large clients and complex tax issues
- Reviewing work of junior staff highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Have a minimum of 4 years 'experience with a local and reputable accounting firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Long-Term career opportunities available
- Training and on-going professional development
- Fun, social, and safe working environment
- Beautiful modern office with break out areas
- Tech-savvy and paperless office
- Barista coffee machine with unlimited coffee!
- Public transport at the front door
Our client takes a lot of pride with investing into their staff’s training and professional development. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work closer to home whilst still being exposed to the type of clientele and training you would expect from a large city firm.
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.