Exclusive to Denovo, this QSR is on a mission to make a difference. They are Australia's largest chain in this type of cuisine and have over 190 restaurants around the world. Not only are they helping to end world hunger through their charity scheme, but they also have a culture based on a "No D*ckhead" policy, based on collaboration, hard work, high performance, and respect.
About the Role:
Working to accelerate the growth of the franchise network across the country, this role will be paramount to the growth of the business. Your role will be to identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities through the country, strategically increasing the recruitment of franchise partners into the businesses on a national level.
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced Franchise Business Developer with at least 4 years’ experience in the space. Great interpersonal skills are a must and an autonomous and resourceful skill set will be a necessity for this role.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years’ experience in partnering with Franchise Partners to deliver commercial results
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels
- Must have persistence, resilience and be results orientated.
- Ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision
- Is self-motivated to achieve results and deadlines
- Shares our humanitarian values and is passionate about making a difference in the world
The opportunity to work for a company that's different. With a real life-changing and meaningful objective behind them, you turn up to work every day knowing you are making a real difference. Incredible team culture and community, with a consistent growth rate in the market, meaning multiple progression opportunities as you are pioneering the brand.
- Generous salary with HUGE earning potential
- A position in a global company that has still retained a start-up feel
- look back after they have achieved their humanitarian goal and say “I played a huge part in that”
- Progression opportunities to grow with the business and its sister companies
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted